WELCOME TO LIFE IN THE FAST LANE!

This website is dedicated to helping me update my knowledge of Technology especially in the areas of information and communication systems.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Blogging Experience




When I enrolled in a course titled Management Information Systems, as part of my MBA curriculum at Universite of Moncton, the word "blog" had absolutely no meaning to me whatsoever...along with many IT terms which have now become familiar to me... RSS, Technorati, and ten articles!

Thank God for the "Help" feature - I'm female so I don't mind asking for directions! After a Sunday afternoon of reading many help features on blogspot, I had a constructed a blog. Lo and behold the RSS feed worked and the Technorati Profile was there as well. Now I only had to write ten articles!

As time went on, and I do mean hours of time, the articles came easier. I do enjoy story telling, reading and researching, and I don't mind expressing myself, so I have to admit I did enjoy the creativity of writing those blogs.
It was a great learning experience, as was the course taught by Louis-Philipe Gauthier and now that I have completed my ten blogs I hope to have time to finish reading more of my classmates blogs, and also to share my blogging experience with friends - brag a little!

1 comment:

Louis-Philippe Gauthier said...

Hello Kim,

What can I say, you had me at the Hi-Tech seniors perspective and the cell phone for dogs (thinking of getting one for Maya). Great blog, hope you continue on... ever think of blogging from the road to recount your adventures on the retirement cycle so that people back home can follow?

- Louis-Philippe Gauthier
http://www.philippegauthier.info